The Pharmacist Template can be located in 'Auto-consultation > ardens OTHER PROFESSIONALS > Pharmacist - Clinical Pharmacist'
Note: If you regularly use the Pharmacist template, it may be useful to add this to your F12 Favourites for quick access.
Also, there is a video at the bottom of the article if you prefer to watch the guidance instead of read through.
- Management Limited - use this if you are struggling to do what you normally would with your patient, because of COVID
- Seen - this is part of the PCN DES (Which is indicated by the blue star). Ensure this is ticked to received the income
- Encounter, 3rd party, reason & referred by - these are read codes to add the relevant information
- Buttons - Consultation, Discharge Review, Frailty & Over 75's Health Check - please use these to add further clinical information to the record within these specific areas
- Allergies - record medication sensitivities and allergies by read code
- Vitals & Lifestyle - add height, weight BMI, BP etc
- Phlebotomy -view medication alerts, previous blood results and access ICE/TQUEST
- Plan - use the presets button to add predefined text, or type your own
- Medication Review, SMR & Drug Review - code that a medication review & SMR have been done. Alternatively, use the Drug Review template to do this and to action other areas of the drug review.
- Action, cost savings and social prescribing - use read codes to record relevant information & social prescribing referral information
- View a list of, and record advice given on OTC meds. Print or email a self-care leaflet.
- Prescribe using Ardens Formularies, Acute prescribing and add repeat medication.
- Access all drug monitoring templates, record a polypharmacy monitoring review and access all scored assessments i.e. HASBLED, GASS etc
- Record the patient as pay for or having free prescriptions, or make a referral using the Communications button
- Open the Ardens Follow-up template
- Send a SystmOne Task
- Open the Ardens Drug Review template
- Record a SystmOne acute prescription
- Electronically send/sign a prescription
- View referrals in/out and view letters in/out
Please also see links to the following prescribing support articles:
There is a one-hour web session on all of the Ardens Pharmacist resources available to watch: