Last review date 16/12/2022
The Ardens Cancer templates and reports support practice staff in managing cancer patients. These include resources to identify patients who may have a potential cancer diagnosis and to support their ongoing management once diagnosed. This webinar will offer an overview of these resources and will focus on the following areas:
Overview of the Ardens resources to support practices to manage cancer patients.
- Using the Ardens clinical safety alerts that advise clinicians about potential cancer symptoms during consultations. Including the NICE NG12 Cancer Symptoms and Findings analyser template.
- How to use the Ardens Fast Track Safety Netting system to track 2WW referrals, urgent diagnostics, and high-risk symptom follow-up.
- Locating and using the Ardens Cancer Templates to record a structured Cancer Care Review.
- Ensuring cancer care reviews are booked in a timely manner (updated QOF target).
- Overview of Future Care Planning resources to support end of life care.
- Using the Ardens Reports to identify outstanding cancer screening work for the Network DES, identifying patients ‘missing’ from cancer registers, and identifying patients who have previously presented with symptoms that suggest cancer that have not been referred.
Please see the recording below: