Last review date 03/02/2023
For further information about the LTC Recall Process, please see this support article.
Using Report Outputs to see which condition is triggering invitation
On the invitation reports you can select the 'LTC Diagnosis' report output to see a grid of the patients and their diagnosis. To do this:
- Run the invitation report and then right click > show patients
- At the top of this screen, click ‘Select Output’
- Click ‘Pre-defined report output’, select LTC Diagnosis and then click ok
You will then see a grid of the patients with their different diagnosis.
- Click the top of each column on the LTC name to sort the rows by this diagnosis.
- You can then select the patients that you wish to send an invite to depending on their diagnosis and exclude those you do not want to send an invite to
An example of this is if your Practice has a different method of inviting in patients for review who are on the Learning Disability register. By using the report output option above you are able to separate all of these patients and can therefore send a different letter or exclude altogether and continue using your existing system.
What you will find though is that some of these patients will also have other qualifying conditions. You will then need to decide which system is more appropriate for these patients.
Please remember that by using the LTC review template when booking an appointment, your booking team will be able to clearly see the conditions list for that patient and can book an appointment with the most appropriate clinician.
The Ardens LTC invitation reports are purely a way of identifying patients for review. By aligning the method used for recalling patients with any conditions which needs to be reviewed annually, can save a huge amount of admin time. The care and number of appointments booked for each individual patient can of course differ and can be managed at the time of booking the appointment(s).