Ardens SystmOne Introduction Webinar
On Friday 21st June at 1pm, we will be hosting an introduction webinar for Ardens SystmOne.
The focus of this webinar will be an introduction to Ardens for Practice Managers but will include an overview of the functionality for both Administrative and Clinical roles.
We anticipate that this webinar will last around an hour and will follow the below agenda;
- Brief introduction to Ardens
- Overview of Triage Tools for Clinicians
- Overview of Chronic Disease Review templates
- Local Enhanced Service templates
- Overview of Administrative tools
- Contract and Activity Reports
- Maximising QOF Income
How to join a webinar
The best way of joining our webinars is to download the join.me app. You can do this here
Once you have downloaded the app, just type support.ardens in the Join box like the screenshot below;
If you haven't downloaded the join.me app, you can also join via your web browser. Please note, joining via web browser isn't as reliable as using the app and can sometimes experience lag between the audio and video. To join via your web browser please click the following link;
then enter your name and click Join.
- Once connected to the webinar you need to select your preferred audio options;
The recommended option for audio is by phone. If you are using a set of headphones without a microphone then you may not be able to hear the webinar
During the webinar
- Please ensure that if you have a web cam attached to your computer that it is turned off
- Once the webinar has started all participants will be muted but you can post a question by using the chat speech bubble button
- At any point you wish to leave you can do so by clicking on the green button with the cross