Last review date 03/02/2023
Access can be given to a Group Portal so that relevant CCG, PCN and other group staff can log in and access an overview of the CCG, PCN, practices and hubs as well as any activities such as training.
Please visit this link here - Client Portal
If you don't have an account yet, you can click on the 'Sign Up' option and we will send you a confirmation email with your login details.
NB: Access will only be granted if you work for the CCG, PCN or another Group
Once logged in you will see five areas across the top of the page
- Various named leads for your CCG, PCN or group
- The percentage of practices on Starter, Plus or Pro
- A list of all practices and if you click on 'View' you can see more detail for that practice
- Ardens wide policies, for example our business continuity policy
- View all training booked or completed and by clicking on the practice name you can see more detail
- View your training allocation and the number of sessions available
- Here you can see details of all updates with a useful search facility if there is something specific you are looking for
- Local updates are visible, along with national updates too
- Lastly, if you look in the top right corner you should see your name and by clicking on 'Account Settings' you have the option to amend your details and password.