Last review date 03/02/2023
How to synchronise medication review dates to patient date of birth
Option 1: From existing repeat templates
Go to the 'Repeat Templates' screen
- Click on the dotted square symbol highlighted in red. This will select all of the repeat medications
- Click on the green triangle symbol also highlighted in red. This will open the 'Reauthorise / Restart Repeat Templates' window
- With one click you can clear the number of max issues
- Enter the required review date in the top date box
- Click Synchronise Review Dates
Option 2: From a new repeat template
There is a user preference that you can set to use in the future so that when amending or creating repeat templates you can synchronise all review dates.
User > User Preferences > Prescribing > Prescribing
With this preference ticked it is even easier to synchronise all review dates. When you add a new repeat you will see these boxes tick. Change the date to whatever you want i.e. patients date/month of birth and when you click OK to commit the repeat template to the record all other repeats are automatically synchronised to the date you entered.
Note: Option 2 does not allow you to clear the maximum number of issues set on all existing repeats.