Service leaflets, CCG / Locality pathways, clinical guidance and policies etc can be added to a local folder that can be easily accessed via the commincations template homepage. If CCGs or practices send documents via emailing to email@example.com we can upload these for them.
- Information is held on Microsoft OneDrive and is accessible to all practices who use Ardens
- Documents should be in a ‘View Only’ format
- It is the user’s responsibility to notify Ardens of any document / content updates.
- No confidential or patient identifiable information should be included in these documents
- It is the user’s responsibility to ensure the appropriate information governance is followed
- Ardens holds no responsibility for the content of these documents, and is not responsible for any content held or lost.
Please see items ’22, 23 & 24’ in our Terms & Conditions