Ardens contains reports and alerts to help drug optimisation, for example:
- ?Start statin as has CVD (& no read code for declined/contraindication)
- ?Stop apixaban as eGFR <15
- ?Increase betablocker for CHF as below target dose
- ?Reduce citalopram as >20mg and >65y old
- ?Review benzodiazepine as >3 issues in last 6 months
These can be accessed by going to Clinical Reporting > Ardens > Prescribing.
If a patient's medication needs optimisation, they will also have a ' !! ' icon under their name. Just click this to open the appropriate template.
From within a patient’s record you can access the 'MHRA + Drug Alerts’ template from the bottom right of the ‘Drug Review’ template. This template includes a list of medication optimisation considerations for the patient, plus recent MHRA drug alerts.