Ardens can help you with questionnaires for patients to complete on SystmOnline, examples include:
- New Patient Registration Questionnaire
- Letter Requests - e.g. Fit Note Request
- Triage Consultation Questionnaire
- Long Term Condition Review Questionnaires - e.g. Asthma and COPD
- Symptom and Score Questionnaires - e.g. Oxford Hip Score, IPSS
- Travel Appointment Questionnaires
Follow the two steps below to activate and use the Ardens Online Questionnaires
Step 1. Activating Questionnaires
1. Go to Setup > Users & Policies > Organisation Preferences > Online Services > Patient Communication
2. Makes sure the box is ticked for ‘Allow patient to submits questionnaires that have been published for online use by this unit’ and click ok.
3. Then go to Setup > Data Entry > Questionnaires
4. Find the Ardens Questionnaire you want to use, eg Asthma Review
5. Right Click > Copy Questionnaire
6. Tick the ‘Allow patients to complete this questionnaire online’ box
7. Check you are happy with the Questionnaire design and amend if needed
8. Click Ok to Save the Questionnaire
9. Then go to Unpublished Questionnaires > Right Click > Publish Locally
Step 2. Using Questionnaires
1. Inform your patient to login onto SystmOnline and select Records >Questionnaires
2. The patient can then complete the questionnaire and click submit
3. On submission, you will be sent a task to review the questionnaire.
4. If you action the task the data and read codes will be added automatically to the patient record.
Questionnaires are not available in the SystmOnline App
Once completed and submitted the patient is told that the answers have been sent to the practice and the data is sent to the practice as a task. Right click and 'Action' the task.
This opens a final confirmation window showing the data that has been submitted before clicking on 'File To Record' to commit the data. Patients can only submit a questionnaire once on the same date.