1. Install QOF Searches
If you have already have the searches folder '9. Ardens Manager National Contract Searches' within EMIS Web, please skip this step.
If you do not see this folder within your searches please click on the link below and follow instructions to install the latest searches from the portal:
1. Once you have downloaded and saved the searches, please go to population reporting, select the 'Ardens' folder and click import.
2. Please then click on the three dots to the far right of enquiry document, find the .xml file you have saved and click OK.
3. You should now see the 9. Ardens Manager National Contracts folder under Ardens.
2. Run & Export Reports
For the PCN Des reports, choose the folder 'Contracts | Current Financial Year | PCN DES':
1. Right click on the audit report within the folder > Run.
2 .Once the reports have run, right click again on the reports and select View Results.
3. Then click on the Export button in the ribbon at the top of your screen.
4. Next, check that CSV is selected and 'Exclude report header' is not checked.
5. Please then save your CSV. Once saved, please find the CSV again and open in Excel.
3. Paste Reports into Ardens Manager
Once the CSV has opened, hit Ctrl + A to highlight all the reports followed by Ctrl + C to copy the reports.
Please return to Ardens Manager and open the 'Upload PCN DES Reports'. This task will get generated once a day so if you have already uploaded your QOF data today it will not appear again.
Select the box on the task and press Ctrl + V. Once the box has filled with your reports, please click Import.
You can upload your PCN DES contract data to Ardens Manager as many times as you like (maximum once per day). By uploading your data frequently, you will easily be able to monitor your performance over time.
Please also see..