Ardens EMIS Introduction Webinar
On Friday 21st June at 1pm, we will be hosting an introduction webinar for Ardens EMIS.
The focus of this webinar will be an introduction to Ardens EMIS for Practice Managers but will include an overview of the functionality for both Administrative and Clinical roles.
We anticipate that this webinar will last around an hour and will follow the below agenda;
- Brief introduction to Ardens EMIS
- Overview of Triage Tools for Clinicians
- Overview of Chronic Disease Review templates
- Local Enhanced Service templates
- Overview of Administrative tools
- Contract and Activity Reports
- Maximising QOF Income
How to join a webinar
Go to https://join.me//ardens.emis then enter your name and click join.
2. Participant options
- Once connected to the webinar you need to select your preferred audio options;
The recommended option for audio is by phone. If you are using a set of headphones without a microphone then you may not be able to hear the webinar
United Kingdom - London
- 0203 582 4515
Conference ID: 591-771-148
3. During the webinar
- Please ensure that if you have a web cam attached to your computer that it is turned off
- Once the webinar has started all participants will be muted but you can post a question by using the chat speech bubble button
- At any point you wish to leave you can do so by clicking on the green button with the cross