Join us on one of the following dates for a free 30 minute 'Flu Clinic' webinar;
- Tuesday 17th July at 13:15
- Thursday 26th July at 13:15
- Tuesday 4th September at 13:15
To join a webinar, click this link 10 before start time: https://join.me/support.ardens. For further information on how to join our webinars, please see below.
Agenda for the webinar;
- Ordering [1:49-2:30 on video]
- Review before invitations; see also 'Residential Institutes' [2:31-6:07 on video]
- Invitations; [6:08-8:01 on video]
- Patient Specific Directives; see also 'PSDs' [8:02-9:56 on video]
- Recording vaccinations; see also ' Recording' and 'Recording a batch'
[9:57-13:45 on video]
- Review after clinics; see also ' Event details' [13:46-16:26 on video]
- Payment reconciliation [16:27-18:02 on video]
Please also see the Flu Clinic Article.
Hosted by Mick Smith
How to join the webinar
- Go to https://join.me/support.ardens then enter your name and click Join.
2. Participant options
- Once connected to the webinar you need to select your preferred audio options;
The recommended option for audio is by phone. If you are using a set of headphones without a microphone then you may not be able to hear the webinar
3. During the webinar
- Please ensure that if you have a web cam attached to your computer that it is turned off
- Once the webinar has started all participants will be muted but you can post a question by using the chat speech bubble button
- At any point you wish to leave you can do so by clicking on the green button with the cross
If you are late joining, have any problems connecting or listening to the audio of the webinar please watch the video above.